PRIYA RETURN POLICY
Due to our expedited processing times, all orders are non-cancelable. You may, however, qualify for a refund if you return your unopened Priya Sensor by Kindara (the “Product”) in its original packaging, within fifteen (15) days of receiving the Product. To qualify for a refund, you must follow the refund procedure described below.
- Submit a return request to our customer service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service representatives will review your request and provide further instructions. Returns made without our authorization will not qualify for a refund.
- If you receive approval for your return request, return the Product in its original, unopened packaging with all accessories and product literature (e.g. cables, instructions, warranty cards, etc.) to the address provided. Include a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase with your returned Product.
- We must receive your returned Product within seven (7) days of the date you receive approval for the return. Returns received after the 7-day period will not qualify for a refund.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Failure to follow the return procedure described above may result in a delay, reduction, or denial of your refund.
- Shipping charges and taxes (e.g., state, customs, VAT) paid with your original order are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges for returned Products.
- Returned Product(s) must arrive at Kindara unopened, undamaged (not physically broken or altered), and in the original packaging.
- If the returned Product is damaged or lost in transit, you will not qualify for a refund and will need to file a claim with your shipping company.
- If you qualify for a refund, we will issue a credit to your original method of payment in the amount of the purchase price, less shipping charges. Please allow fourteen (14) days for processing.
- To check the status of your return, you may contact email@example.com.
- Please refer to the Kindara Warranty Policy if you experience a malfunction of the Product.