Welcome to Your
We’re so excited that you’ve decided to join us! This challenge is designed to provide you with actionable information and support to make lifestyle changes to improve your menstrual cycle and health for the long term.
Is it time to customize your tracking experience? Sign up today to add unlimited custom data, visualize your progress in cycle stats and add emoji (obviously most important).
“The Kindara app has given me a huge amount of information about what is normal and [a] sense of pride that I really can trust my body.”
Setting clear and measurable goals is the first step to success! There’s plenty of science behind setting your goals to help with long-term plans, and we’re here to walk you through it to help you set yourself up for success. Click the button below to download the full workshop and get started.
Coming soon! Kindara's Cycle Stats feature automatically creates graphs out of the rich history of data that you are building so you can easily see what your cycles look like — and if they’re changing — over time, without having to flip back and forth between charts.
With features to accommodate every part of charting your fertility and health journey, Kindara Premium gives you the power to achieve your goals.
Premium is free for the first 45 days for new Kindara users. After that, use Kindara Basic or subscribe to continue using Premium features only $4.99 USD/month or $49.99 USD/year after.
1. Wang, S., Zhang, Z., & Liu, Y. (2019, September 19). Effects of Exercise Intervention on the Improvement of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Retrieved December 18, 2020, from https://www.intechopen.com/books/polycystic-ovarian-syndrome/effects-of-exercise-intervention-on-the-improvement-of-polycystic-ovary-syndrome
2. Godoy, M. (2019, November 26). A Saner Mindset For Weight Loss. Retrieved December 18, 2020, from https://www.npr.org/2019/04/25/717059239/a-saner-mindset-for-weight-loss
1. Barron, M. L., & Fehring, R. J. (n.d.). Basal Body Temperature Assessment: Is It Useful to Couples... : MCN: The American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing. Retrieved December 18, 2020, from https://journals.lww.com/mcnjournal/Abstract/2005/09000/Basal_Body_Temperature_Assessment__Is_It_Useful_to.4.aspx
1. Lamb, J. D., Johnstone, E. B., Rousseau, J., Jones, C. L., Pasch, L. A., Cedars, M. I., & Huddleston, H. G. (2011, February 03). Physical activity in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: Prevalence, predictors, and positive health associations. Retrieved December 18, 2020, from https://www.ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(10)02422-1/fulltext
2. Harrison, C., Lombard, C., Moran, L., & Teede, H. (2010, September 10). Exercise therapy in polycystic ovary syndrome: A systematic review. Retrieved December 18, 2020, from https://academic.oup.com/humupd/article/17/2/171/6922613. Progressing Your Exercise. (n.d.). Retrieved December 18, 2020, from https://www.healtheuniversity.ca/EN/CardiacCollege/Active/Progressing_Your_Exercise/
1. Barber, T., Hanson, P., Weickert, M. O., & Franks, S. (2019, September 9). Obesity and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Implications for Pathogenesis and Novel Management Strategies. Retrieved December 18, 2020, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6734597/
2. Hakimi, O., & Cameron, L. (n.d.). Effect of Exercise on Ovulation: A Systematic Review. Retrieved December 18, 2020, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28035585/
3. PCOS doubles risk for nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. (2018, April 05). Retrieved December 18, 2020, from https://www.healio.com/news/primary-care/20180405/pcos-doubles-the-risk-for-nonalcoholic-fatty-liver-disease
1. Understanding your menstrual cycle. (2018, April 25). Retrieved December 18, 2020, from https://www.womenshealth.gov/menstrual-cycle
1. Weiss, E. P., Jordan, R. C., Frese, E. M., Albert, S. G., & Villareal, D. T. (2017, January). Effects of Weight Loss on Lean Mass, Strength, Bone, and Aerobic Capacity. Retrieved December 18, 2020, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27580151/
1. Fetters, A., & Esposito, L. (2019, June 14). How Long Does It Really Take to See Fitness Results? Retrieved December 18, 2020, from https://health.usnews.com/wellness/fitness/articles/how-long-does-it-really-take-to-see-fitness-results
1. Exercise key to keeping weight off | NIH MedlinePlus Magazine. (2018, January 25). Retrieved December 18, 2020, from https://magazine.medlineplus.gov/article/exercise-key-to-keeping-weight-of